Friday, August 21, 2009

Bloglect

Sorry I have been neglecting my blog lately...just been lazy and not jotting my thoughts down I think. Or else, my brain is getting confused from all the extra sleep I am getting (only 0-1 night waking from baby in the last 2 weeks!!) I had a free hour the other day and I didn't know what to do with myself...I drove around a bit aimlessly and then somehow I ended up at a dance studio and signed up Lou lou for ballet/tap combo. I think I am even more excited that her to start dance class now. I loved, loved, loved it as a child. The black leotards, the wood floors, my pretty teachers, the music, how lovely I felt when practicing or dancing...like a real girly girl, not a funny looking chinese kid with too short hair and a fat nose. They even get to wear lovely tutu like skirts in class now. Hope she enjoys it!

Honeydew is growing so much...just sweet as ever and ambitious. She keeps bonking her poor honeydew head and cries, and then gets up to try to do it again. She pulls up and just cruises around the house. I fell asleep by accident yesterday in LL's room and somehow she and HD managed to stay out of any terrible danger while Mommy snoozed for 1/2 hour.

No comments: